Exciting news! Our platform’s Pet Profile has had a make-over!
For Pet Sitters and Owners alike, this new release will make a significant difference to your world.
Previously, the Pet Profile had a basic layout. This new format allows for a more comprehensive view of the pet, and prompts the Owner to share the most helpful information.
You’ll benefit from a clearer picture of the pet’s requirements, giving you more confidence when taking on the booking.
New info you can expect to see:
- The pet’s energy levels
- Behaviour around other pets (and kids)
- Food requirements
- Allergies & medical conditions
- Plus handy info, like highlighting their toilet habits!
What the new profile looks like:
Many hands make light work 🙌
A shout-out to all the pawsome people who contributed to this project - many of which were active Owners & Sitters!
Our Product & Tech team spent countless hours conducting user research and collating direct feedback from active Sitters & Owners. This collaboration has enabled us to build a more intuitive and comprehensive profile that benefits all parties!
Launching 30th November
Although officially launching 30/11, we’re inviting all Sitters to receive exclusive first preview of the new Pet Profile.
Upon launch, we’ll be encouraging Owners to become familiar with and update their pet’s new profile. You’ll be able to see the new Pet Profile on any upcoming and new bookings.
This profile is new for everyone so we invite you to help educate Owners and reinforce the need for completed profiles to ensure the best care for their furry friend.
Have questions? Check our FAQs!
- What if some info isn’t filled out in the new Pet Profile?
Feel free to request this from the Owner.
- What are some benefits of having the Owner complete the profile?
- Gaining a better understanding of their behaviour and body language
- A reference guide for potential medication or specific instructions on diet
- Do I still need to have a Meet & Greet?
- YES! The profile equips you to ask more personalised questions and create a better experience for you and the pet.
- Do Owners have to fill out the profile?
- Yes, the below sections are mandatory, there are additional sections that are optional. If you require the optional fields and they aren’t filled out you can request the Owner fill them out.
- Desexed or not
- Microchipped or not
- Toilet Training or not
- Separation anxiety or not