To become a Sitter you need to be at least 18 years old and have any of the following ID:
· Driving License
· National ID card
· Government issued Proof of Age card
If you are under 18, you will need to follow the additional steps outlined here
Creating a Pet Sitter Profile is simple:
Fill in your details to create an account. You can use Facebook or your email address to sign up.
Step 2: Create your Pet Sitter profile
After registering with Mad Paws, you will need to create a Sitter profile. This is where you set prices for the services you will offer. This is a good opportunity to tell prospective Owners:
· About yourself
· What you will do as a Pet Sitter and dog walker (ie, sending frequent updates to a owners during a booking, regular walks for the dogs in your care, etc)
· Any experience or training you may have
Your profile is also where you will need to upload a couple of photos:
· A profile photo (preferably one with you and a pet)
Our course has been created to help teach new Sitters about Mad Paws; how an Owner will find your profile; and tips to become the best Sitter on our platform!
· This course will teach you about Pet Sitting, including tips and tricks to improve your profile
· Educate you about our Accident Cover and Public Liability Insurance
· Teach you our expectations of our pet sitters and dog walkers.
Step 4: Submit your application and your ID
After completing your profile and passing our course and quiz, you will need to upload a photo of your ID
Our Customer Service team will then review your profile and ID. If these are acceptable, we will approve your profile within a week. We may ask for more information if needed.
Step 4: Download our App
Our App is the fastest way to communicate with prospective Owners. Search Mad Paws in the App Store or Google Play Store