The services that are available through Mad Paws are:
Sitting overnight up to 24 hours (Sitters stays at the animal’s home)
- Hosting overnight up to 24 hours (animal stays at Sitter's home)
Day Care up to 10 hours, drop off around 7-9am pick up 5-7pm (at either Your place or the Sitters)
- Dog Walk the Sitter will walk your dog for up to an hour depending on your dog's needs
- House Visits - the Sitter can come once or twice a day, 30 minutes per visit, to check on your animal(s), play/feed/empty litter box, and do anything else you may need to be done.
- Grooming - per session and can be completed at your or the Sitter's home.
- Training - per session and can be completed wherever appropriate.
We always recommend completing a Meet & Greet (in person or digitally) to discuss the specifics of the booking as well as getting the Sitter and Pet used to each other.
Sitters are also able to offer additional services during a booking:
- Caring for additional animals from the same family;
- Pick Up and Drop off;
- Dog walking, training, and grooming
To find the perfect Pet Sitter on Mad Paws you will need to follow the steps outlined here.