To update your Calendar, log into your Account and click on your Profile. From here, you can select your Calendar.
Reducing the number of pet spaces available:
To reduce the number of pets you can take in for Pet Hosting for selected days, all you have to do is to modify your Services and Spaces on your Mad Paws Calendar!
1. Select the relevant date on your Calendar, then click Update Availability on the right side of the screen.
2. Next, select 'Yes' for the question Are you available? Then select a service by clicking on the All Services drop-down box.
3. Once you do this, the Services section will expand. From there you will be able to choose the service, price, and pet spaces for those days.
4. To reduce the number of pets for a particular service, like Pet Hosting, select "Pet Hosting - Away From Home" in the first drop-down box.
5. Type the number of pets you can host under the heading How many spaces do you have?, and press Save. That's it!
6. You will then receive a success alert at the top of your page!
See all our other Knowledge Centre articles on how to use the new Mad Paws Calendar.