In many ways, your Mad Paws Pet Sitter profile is a lot like a dating app: the more info and photos you feature, the more eyes you’ll attract. Watch this video to learn the three key things you can do to make your Profile more attractive.
Profile Photo that showcases you with a pet, and as many photos as possible on your profile carousel
Your Headline that highlights where you operate and why you’re a great Pet Sitter (e.g. “Experienced and loving Pet Sitter in Pyrmont.”)
Your Bio about your experience with animals, any relevant qualifications (e.g. Animal First Aid Course), and any other info which may be relevant to Pet Owners (e.g. “I work from home, so I’ll be able to spend all day with your pet”.)
Testimonials from previous Owners or friends and family. This can be requested via your Sitter Dashboard.
Detailed reviews from Pet Owners after a completed booking. If you don’t have any yet, invite your next happy customer to be as specific as possible after the booking!
Additionally, make sure to:
- Research your pricing: Your services must be priced adequately (not too high or too low). Compare to pet sitters in your neighbourhood if unsure.
- Be responsive: Keep your response rate perfect by answering all enquiries and messages quickly!
- Professionalism: Treat pet parents, their homes, and their pets with care and respect.
- Share photos during your bookings: Share at least one photo or update with the pet parent each day. The more you share and keep the pet parent up to date during the booking, the happier they will be!
- Calendar: Regularly review and check that your calendar is up to date. This ensures that owners won’t be disappointed if they contact you and you are actually not available.
- Remain active on Mad Paws: If you open the website or app regularly, we know that you’re still active. Active users get more visibility in the search results.
- Stay connected: Don’t forget to download the Mad Paws Mobile App. This way you can communicate efficiently, manage your bookings and share photos on the go.
If you would like to see an example of a great profile, have a look at this: Perfect Profile
You can also bolster your Pet Sitter search rankings by adding badges to your profile. To learn more about Sitter badges, click here.