- Pet Sitting - Is overnight pet sitting in the pet's home. The Pet Sitter can house sit and pet sit at the same time.
- Pet Hosting - Is overnight care at the sitter's home. This is where your pet goes and stay's at the Pet Sitters' house.
- Doggy Day care - Is daytime care for your pet, this can be done either in the pet's house or the Pet Sitters' house.
- Dog walking - Is where a Pet Sitter can come and walk your dog for you, the length of these dog walks are flexible depending on the needs of your pet.
- House Visits - Is where a Pet Sitter can come once or twice a day, to check on your pet's and feed them. They can also spend an hour or two with your pets as you require.
- Pet Grooming - Is our Pet Grooming service, and can be done either at your house or at the Pet Sitters' house.
- Dog Training - Is our dog training service, and can be done either at your house or at the Pet Sitters' house.
Overnight care includes both the fees and services for; Dog Walking and Day Care. Service rates will vary in price depending on the age and size of the pet, the number of dogs, and the length of the stay. Make sure you read all the information on the Sitter's profile before making a booking. We also strongly recommend completing a Meet & Greet to discuss the details of the booking as well as meeting the Pet Sitter prior to the booking.
To find the perfect Pet Sitter on Mad Paws you will need to follow the steps outlined here.