- Be polite and respectful: reviews are for sharing your experiences, whether positive or negative, and not for personal attacks.
- Be accurate, honest, truthful and stick to the facts. Speak only from the experience you received.
- Keep language clean and appropriate.
Claims of mistreatment and harmful action towards either a pet or sitter is taken very seriously and is handled by both the Mad Paws team, and if necessary will be referred to the respected animal welfare services, such as the RSPCA. Any review containing such claims will be deemed private and will initiate an investigation by our Mad Paws customer success team.
Any claims deemed to be false and just a personal attack may result in the suspension of your account. Mad Paws has a zero tolerance policy on not only personal attacks, but discrimination against either pet sitters or owners due to their; race, religion, beliefs, sexuality, sexual orientation, political association, etc. We also prohibit:
- Reviews that don't represent personal user experience.
- Violations against another persons or entity’s rights, including privacy rights and intellectual property rights (publishing full contact details for example).
- Threats against any person or property, including pets.
- Content that is seen to be used as extortion.
Mad Paws openly supports and encourages open communication, but any violation against this policy will result in the removal of reviews or responses and if we feel the need, an investigation will be conducted against said reviewer if it is seen to be serious.