Have you considered who your dream client is? Are you after some stability and want to bond with the pets you Sit, Walk or Visit? Repeat bookings allow you to bond with your clients and lessen your workload. It cuts out the Meet & Greet, getting to know the pet and learning the Owner's expectations.
So how do you secure repeat bookings?
- Update your profile bio to let Owners know you're interested in repeat customers.
- Once you complete a booking, chat with the Owner and tell them you'd love for them to be a regular client and to reach out to you for their next holiday. If it was a Walk, Visit or Day service you can even offer them Repeat Weekly Bookings.
- Bond with the pets, learn their routine, their favourite treats, and their favourite spot to scratch and show this off to the Owner. The more the Owner trusts you the more likely they are to come back.
- Keep your calendar up to date! This lets Owners know your availability and encourages them to book in advance for big holidays.
- Maintain regular communication with the Owner throughout the booking - sending updates and photos assuring them their pet is in safe hands. This is a trust builder that clients look for!
If you're only looking for repeat clients to do on a more regular basis you can update your profile to 'repeat bookings only' in your calendar.
If you want to secure Repeat Weekly Bookings, which allow you to book clients on weekly, fortnightly, or time-based increments check out How can I offer Repeat Weekly Bookings?