Submit a ticket My Tickets
Welcome
Login  Sign up

We are relaunching our Mad Paws website

– 23 August 2018 –

Since the beginning of Mad Paws, our main priority has been to connect Pet Owners with caring Pet Sitters around Australia. Over the years we’ve been in touch with Owners, Sitters, and even pets (yes, seriously) to learn how we can better improve the Mad Paws experience.

In response to this, we have decided to re-launch both our website and mobile app.

This new website and mobile app will provide you with a more user-friendly and intuitive experience. Whether you’re a Pet Sitter, a Pet Owner, or a pet, you’ll be able to get the most out of this amazing pet-loving community.

During the re-launch, our website and mobile app will be offline between 10pm on the 23rdand 4am on the 24th of August (AEST). During this time, we will be working to assist with queries and answer any questions.

In the meantime, you can know that a better, faster, and more streamlined service will be waiting for you on the other side.

Thanks for bearing with us. Thanks for your feedback. And more than anything, thanks for being a part of the Mad Paws Pack.  

Watch this space for more updates over the coming weeks.

2 people like this
  • Yay! So excited!!
  • Hi guys, very excited as well. Is there anything we can help with during the launch? How can we report bugs etc? Cheers Bjorn

• Hi Bjorn, it's great to hear you're excited about the new changes! We would definitely love your help in finding bugs (the more help the merrier!). We will be setting up a forum on bug finding in the next week leading up to the launch, so keep your eyes peeled in our forums! 

• Hi Ellie. Just wanted to let you know that your calendar shows today as being the 2nd September when it's the 3rd.
  • Hi Anna, Thank you very much for flagging this with us - we really appreciate you letting us know. We are working on a fix for this which should be released in the next day or so! Ellie @ Mad Paws

• Hi Ellie, one other thing I noticed was when trying to pay via Paypal, I entered a phone number (without spaces), which is not accepted.  To enter a phone number, you have the key pad option, which doesn't provide spaces.  I had to type the number elsewhere and copy and paste it in before I could pay.  Thanks

Login or Signup to post a comment