Pet Owner no longer responding to messages - does it look bad to decline those bookings?
I have two bookings where I replied to the owners within the recommended 30 minutes.
The Pet owners have either been initially engaged or just never responded to my quick reply to begin with.
NOTE: due to the lack of response these bookings are still in the PENDING stage as a 'meet and greet' hasn't been possible due to lack of owner response.
It's a bit frustrating.
- How do I get those owners to cancel their booking request?
- OR am I able to report them (owner) as somewhat unresponsive?
- If I decline those bookings, 1) should I communicate this to the non-responsive owner first? 2) how will declining multiple bookings affect my sitter ranking/profile?