Having problems signing in? Resetting your password on Mad Paws is super easy! You can reset your password when you are signed out of Mad Paws and by following the set of instructions below:
1. You will need to click on the 'Sign In' button and then click on 'Forgot Password?'.
2. You will then need to enter your email address and click 'Submit'.
3. Upon submitting, you will receive an email immediately with a link to reset your password. You will be directed to the website, where you will enter your new password twice, then click on 'Change my password'.
4. You should be directed to the log in page again, where you will see a green bar at the top of the webpage, 'Success Your password has been changed.'
5. Now that you have a new password, go on and enter your email and new password, then click 'Sign In'!
If you still need help with resetting your password or you signed up via Facebook and do not want to use your Facebook account to log in anymore, please do not hesitate to ask our Customer Success team.