Updating your Calendar
To update your calendar, log into your account and go to your Mad Paws Calendar here. Or, you can go to your dashboard and select your Calendar.
Setting yourself as Unavailable for only one service
Let's say on 21 February, you've got some friends over at your home for the weekend. You can't do Pet Hosting, because you don't want to take care of pets at your own home, but you still have capacity to do Dog Walking and Pet Sitting at the Pet Owner's home.
You can easily do this by modifying your services in your Mad Paws Calendar!
1. Select the date you want to modify your services for.
2. On the right side of the screen, select 'Update Calendar'.
3. Then select 'No' for availability, and select 'More Options'.
4. Once you do this, the Services section will expand, and there you will be able to choose the service, which is Pet Hosting in our example, that you would not be available to do on the day.
5. Once you're done, press 'Save', and that's it!
7. You will then receive a green success alert at the top of your page!
Available for all services
Available for only some services
Day with paid booking
See all our other Knowledge Centre articles on how to use the new Mad Paws Calendar.