To add Peak Pricing, or a Holiday Surcharge, all you have to do is to modify your Services and Prices on your Mad Paws Calendar! First, log into your Account and click on your Calendar as you usually would when updating your availabilities.
1. Select the relevant date on your calendar, then select Update Availability. In our example below, we have selected the 10th of April (beginning of Easter holidays 2020).
2. Select any other days that you are also available for (below we have selected the 10th-13th 2020 to reflect the Easter Holidays) and then select 'Yes' for the question 'Are you available?'.
3. Click the dropdown menu next to 'All services' to select the service for which you'd like to update the pricing (below we've selected 'Pet hosting- at Sitter's Home').
4. Type the new price that you'd like to set for those dates under 'Amount' and press 'Save' (we've set the new price at $40).
5. You will then receive a success alert at the top of your page:
See all our other Knowledge Centre articles on how to use the new Mad Paws Calendar.