Updating your Calendar
To update your Calendar, log into your Account and click on your Profile. From here, you can select your Calendar.
Reducing the number of pet spaces available
To reduce the number of pets you can take in for Pet Hosting for selected days, all you have to do is to modify your Services and Spaces on your Mad Paws Calendar!
1. Select the relevant date on your Calendar, then click Update Availability on the right side of the screen.
2. Next, select 'Yes' for the question Are you available? Then select a service by clicking on the All Services drop down box.
3. Once you do this, the Services section will expand. From there you will be able to choose the service, price, and pet spaces for those days.
4. To reduce the number of pets for a particular service, like Pet Hosting, select "Pet Hosting - Away From Home" in the first drop down box.
5. Type the number of pets you can host under the heading How many spaces do you have?, and press Save. That's it!
6. You will then receive a success alert at the top of your page!
Available for all services
Available for only some services
Day with paid booking
See all our other Knowledge Centre articles on how to use the new Mad Paws Calendar.
How do I set myself as available or unavailable on the Mad Paws Calendar?
How do I update my Mad Paws Calendar to show that I'm not available for a particular service?
How do I add Peak Pricing or a Holiday Surcharge on selected days?