To update your calendar, log into your account and go to your Mad Paws Calendar here. Or, you can go to your dashboard and select your Calendar.
Reducing the number of pet spaces available
To reduce the number of pets you can take in for Pet Hosting for selected days, all you have to do is to modify your services and spaces on your Mad Paws Calendar!
Let's say you have a booking from 15 to 16 February, and the Pet Owner has specified that their dog cannot be with other pets at your home. You may want to show other Pet Owners that you can't take in any more dogs for those days.
1. Select 15 February on the calendar, and select 'Update Calendar' on the right side of the screen.
2. Select the dates from 15 to 16 February in the Calendar, then select 'Yes' for availability, and select 'More Options'.
3. Once you do this, the Services section will expand, and there you will be able to choose the service, price and pet spaces for those days. Select a service by clicking on the 'All services' drop down box.
4. To reduce the number of pets for a particular service, like Pet Hosting, select "Pet Hosting - Away From Home" in the first drop down box.
5. In our case, type '1' into the number of spaces we have, and press 'Save'. That's it!
6. You will then receive a green success alert at the top of your page!
Available for all services
Available for only some services
Day with paid booking
See all our other Knowledge Centre articles on how to use the new Mad Paws Calendar.
How do I set myself as available or unavailable on the Mad Paws Calendar?
How do I update my Mad Paws Calendar to show that I'm not available for a particular service?
How do I add Peak Pricing or a Holiday Surcharge on selected days?