We are so excited that you have started your Mad Paws Pet Sitter Profile Application!
As part of our four-step verification process, Sitters must sit a mandatory Pet Sitting Training Course. This course teaches you how to use the Mad Paws website, and gives you a run down of the processes involved in Pet Sitting. By the time you have finished the course, you should be an expert on all things Mad Paws! Also, you have to gain an 100% mark in the course to receive a Certificate and progress the next stage!
Let's get started:
NB: This first section tells you how to access the course, if you have already completed the course and just need to download your certificate, please scroll to the bottom of this article. Click HERE to go straight to the course page.
1. Login in to your Mad Paws Pet Sitter Profile, you should have already completed the first stage of our verification process by providing your contact details. To start your online course click on either of the links on your dashboard, shown in the image below.
2. You will then be directed to the Open Learning page where you can click on the "Join the course" button.
3. It will then prompt you to fill in your details, after this click the orange "Join the course" button.
4. You will be taken to the Mad Paws course page, read through the instructions then click "Modules" to begin.
5. If you have successfully completed 100% of the course, you will be able to see a green box saying "Yes. You made it!" on the top right hand side of the page. When you click on that button, you will be taken to a page called "Your Progress".
6. Click on "Download Certificate" and your course certificate should be automatically downloaded as a PDF file. Please then upload that PDF file of your certificate either to your Mad Paws Dashboard or by attaching it in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.